The Chairman, Kristian Harloff just announced on Schmoedown Backstage the full list of teams competing in this year’s Ultimate Schmoedown Teams Tournament. They are as follows:
- The Den: Tom & Paul (0-1) – TOM and Paul “The Powder Keg” Preston
- S.W.A.G.: Final Exam (3-1) – “Primetime” Paul Oyama and Lon “The Delinquent” Harris
- Roxstars: The Odd Couple (6-4) – Marc “The Android” Andreyko and Jeff “The Insneider” Sneider
- The Dungeon: New Team of Adam “The Razor” Witt and Eric “The Z-Man” Zipper
- The Quirky Mercs: The Witching Power (DEBUT) – “Scary” Perri Nemiroff and “The Firestarter” Haleigh Foutch
- Korruption: New Team of “Lady Justice” Marisol McKee and Adam “The Coyote” Collins
- The Burning Droogs: New Team of Jader “The Hurricane” Paramo and Brandon “The Hitman” Hanna
- The Usual Suspects: New Team of Ethan “Bigtime” Erwin and “Debonair” Andrew Ghai
- The Finstock Exchange: Founding Fathers (5-3) – “Dangerous” Dan Murrell and John “The Outlaw” Rocha
The Chairman also revealed that The Witching Power will be facing off against Witt/Zipper in the Play0In match with the winner advancing to take on the Founding Fathers. The full bracket has not yet been unveiled.
One of the biggest surprises of the announcement is that manager Ken Napzok of the Burning Droogs went back on his word, entering the team of Paramo/Hanna in the place of Deep 13, who he announced as his entry on Wednesday last week.
As more information is made avaliable, we will keep you posted.